Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rating system for places I go to. None!

I won't be rating restaurants or attractions on my blog site with stars.  I will leave that to yelp or tripadvisor.  If I am writing about something here, it probably means I did a combination of research on TV, the internet, magazines, and book to decide I wanted to try out a specific place.  Then I thought it was good enough to write about and put in your memory bank.

I intend for my posts to make it clear why I decided to try a place out and why you might want to.

If I am negatively motivated enough by a place that I need to write about it, I will probably save that for yelp or tripadvisor unless I think it is entertaining enough to put on the blog!

Juanito Bayen from Bar Pinotxo in Barcelona

1 comment:

  1. Bar Pinotxo is in the middle of the giant open air market in Barcelona. The market's pretty cool, and the food at Bar Pinotxo was great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...